Recently, the browser-based strategy game Trade Wars Rising has released its version 1.5. In this update, the developer has fixed some bugs in order to let players have as much fan as possible in the game.
Here are some of the latest fixes done in this update:
- When you are in combat with an NPC, it no longer will move out of the sector while you're in combat with them. Others can normally come in and enter the combat as normal however.
- Arena games are now showing in the proper order. Until today they were in descending order of time instead of ascending (like the regular Play button). So now the most recently banged game in the Arena will show at the top. This should help players enter fresher games (ranked or unranked).
- Fixed a problem where you could no longer post achievements to Facebook.
- Made Tweeting and Facebook posting from the Logs (bottom or Log panel) a single step process. You can always click on the large social tab to see and post for past achievements as normal (2 step process).
- Fixed an issue where if you were Premium AND had purchased an Unlock at some point, the game would still prompt you to buy the fancier ship to use up your game Unlock token. This has bee fixed.
- Excessive spawns of Trader ships in the larger games have been fixed. As they get killed off, things will return to normal amounts.
- In the Game Request system, when we bang a new game and we delete some votes, it will more selectively delete them so your votes will more likely stay on there if the game banged is not exactly what you asked for.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and back end work has been done.
Screenshots of Trade Wars Rising