Publisher Bigpoint have announced that the latest version of their causal sim title, SkyRama, is officially live now. With this update, players can enjoy some new functions and features in this high-flying game.
It seems Version 4.0 of Skyrama is like a completely new landscape for the owners of airports in the free-to-play casual sim. And this improvement will bring you a brand new challenge!
- 4 new levels
- New quests
- 3 new helicopters
- 6 new planes (1 XS-Cargoplane, 3 normal planes and 2 SeaRama planes)
- We added 12 new items (decoration and airside buildings)
- Some deco items will now have an effect on the service time for the planes
- In the tab "my incoming flights" you can see the name of the user to who you send the plane (in the popup)
- In the tab "Buddy incoming flights" you will see a small icon of the plane which is approaching on the flag of the user
- A new plane in the Lucky Luggage (Rama-Falcon)
- We fixed the bug with the All-You-Can-Quickservice-Counter
- We improved the click-behavior of the client that should reduce the "jumping map" issue noticeable
- The switch between the bonus circle in the service-chain should be faster now
- We fixed the bug that sometimes a shop couldn't be refilled and you had to reload the client to refill the shop.
- We fixed the bug where you were able to click on the quick-service button even if a popup was over it
- We fixed a bug in the service chain which led to two planes on the same runway at the same time