Kalydo Releases Robo Rescue Episode 1
- Views: Date: Jun 17 2009 02:59:44
- KeyWord: Robo Rescue Episode 1,Kalydo
- Summary: The highly anticipated new action game Robo Rescue goes live today at the innovatie online game platform Kalydo. This first episode has been in development the past year and sets a new standard for 3D browser games, while still maintaining compatibility with older pc's and notebooks.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands – June 16 2009 - The highly anticipated new action game 'Robo Rescue' goes live today at the innovatie online game platform Kalydo. This first episode has been in development the past year and sets a new standard for 3D browser games, while still maintaining compatibility with older pc's and notebooks.
Robo Rescue Episode 1, developed by Eximion for the Kalydo platform, sets a high standard for 3D browser games. Its colorful looks and accessible game play make it suitable for a wide audience. Kalydo aims to bridge the gap between Casual and Console games this way.
Doki Tops, CEO at Kalydo, says:
"Robo Rescue is the first game to come out as an episode where our previous games tended to be bigger. This time we focused on making this into a stunning experience that is completely tailored for the web, where players can come in for just a few minutes of fun or spend the entire afternoon on it."
In the first episode of Robo Rescue gamers take on the role of a dashing female or male Robo hero to help defeat the mischievous Evil Robo. Traveling through more than 30 beautiful levels they strive to become the new hero and rescue the captive citizens of Robo Central.
Chris van der Linden, Creative Director, adds:
"This game is all about fast paced action and humor. We tried to make it fun for everyone. Those who are really hardcore can find enough extra's in the game to challenge their skill, others will have enough on their hands just finishing all the levels."
Robo Rescue Episode 1 has been in development the past year and sets a new standard for 3D browser games, while still maintaining compatibility with older pc's and notebooks.
Mark Schroders – Technical Director at Kalydo talks about the game technology:
"Robo Rescue is a big step forward when it comes to graphics. We've been able to make this one of the best looking 3D browser games out there, without the use of Pixel Shaders. Those who own a netbook or older PC will still be able to play our games, where the current trend is to make games heavier and heavier on the system. We believe games should be fun for everyone and work hard to get great looking results while staying in the mainstream segment."
Stay in touch with the latest news on Kalydo and its games in realtime through Twitter:
Visit the official website for more info and the trailer: www.robo-rescue.com
- BBGsite Gift Center to be Launched Soon!(06-10)
- Kalydo announces Classic game channel(06-08)
- Kalydo Promo Code Giveaway Event Announced(05-12)
- Play Kalydo Games on BBGsite Now! (05-06)
- Kalydo Partners with BBGsite Game Portal(04-26)
- Kalydo Launches New Website(04-22)
- Top 6 Car-Racing Browser Games (06-16)
- Artix Announces RPG WarpForce(06-16)
- Top 6 Car-Racing Browser Games(06-15)