Trisphere RPG Enters Alpha Testing
- Views: Date: Jun 08 2009 08:19:14
- KeyWord: Trisphere, beta, new browser based game, RPG
- Summary: Trisphere, a brand new browser based RPG made by one man, has officially entered its first phase of testing. Beginning as a peasant, you posess almost no skills, but as you slay monsters, mine treasures, and craft ominous weapons you can choose to follow one of many paths.
Trisphere, a brand new browser based RPG made by one man, has officially entered its first phase of testing. Below is quoted from TopWebGames (http://www.topwebgames.com/).
"Trisphere is a role-playing game where you choose your destiny. Beginning as a peasant, you posess almost no skills, but as you slay monsters, mine treasures, and craft ominous weapons you can choose to follow one of many paths. Make allies, betray friends, and defeat monsters all to become the most powerful being in the land.Screenshots:
Features a turn-based battle system, an in-depth class system with many skill paths to choose from, a complex item system allowing literally millions of different items, and best of all it is always being updated, so you will never run out of things to do.
Check it out today and become a part of a new and freshly released RPG!"
Explore into various areas of the world, each with their own enemies to defeat.
Step into the role of one of various classes. Each class has their own expansive list of skills to learn and use against their foes.
Trisphere contains hundreds upon hundreds of items (each with unique sprites) to discover in the world.
More info: http://www.trisphere-rpg.com/
- Top 6 Free RPG Games(06-02)
- BotV: For Adults Only With Adult Themes(05-22)
- Kings of Nations Open Beta Test Started(05-12)
- Free 3D-Chatworld Messenger Club Cooee Enters Open Beta(05-03)
- Tribal Trouble 2 Beta 0.8 (04-22)
- WWII Warfare Open Beta Key Giveaway Event(04-21)
- Free Realms Beta Key Giveaway (04-19)
- Ultimate Soccer Boss Enters Open Beta (03-24)
- MassiveFighting Going Live to Beta(03-18)
- GardenParty Update: Interface and General Beta Update(03-10)