FunOrb - Armies of Gielinor Update
- Views: Date: Mar 04 2009 03:28:54
- Summary: Today, we're releasing the first of several planned updates for Armies of Gielinor, including Team Games....
FunOrb - Armies of Gielinor Update 1
Today, we're releasing the first of several planned updates for Armies of Gielinor, including Team Games, more Achievements and updates to the interface.
Armies of Gielinor was a complex project for us and, while we think it's already a great game, there's always more that can be done, given more time. As well as adding new features, this update has given me a chance to rewrite older parts of the code, which has helped to increase the game's quality.
The new features are:
- Team Games – This was the main thing players have asked for since Armies of Gielinor was launched, so we're glad to include 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 options with this release
- More Achievements – Many of the Achievements players suggested have been added, plus there are some for the new Team Games
- Interface updates – There have been some graphical tweaks, and also some fairly large additions to the game interface, such as the ability to see terrain statistics and enemy attack ranges.
I'm really proud of Armies of Gielinor and how everyone has responded to it on the forums. The forums are also a good place to look to get an idea of the other proposed updates, the second of which I've already started work on. Start saving up your runes - you're going to need them...
For more information please visit: FunOrb - Armies of Gielinor Update
- Aurora Blade: Free to Play Forever(03-04)
- The Best and Biggest Free Browser Game List (Part G-K)(03-03)
- RuneScape Evil Tree(03-03)
- Gilfor's Tales Opens Gates for Linux Users(03-03)
- Nine Crimes: Crime RPG Announced(03-02)
- RuneScape: Random Event Update and More (03-02)
- Utopia Sequel: Utopia Kingdoms Announced(03-02)
- Tribal Trouble 2 beta 0.7 Released(02-28)
- The Biggest and Best Browser Game List (Part C-F)(02-28)