Vendayn's Interview: Browser Games are Going to Do Better
- Views: Date: Feb 27 2009 06:36:59
- KeyWord: Vendayn, Interview,Browser Games
- Summary: Vendayn, a browser games fan who have played hundreds of browser games. We are glad to have a chance to do an interview with him. Thanks him for sharing his gaming experience to us.
Vendayn, a browser games fan who have played hundreds of browser games. We are glad to have a chance to do an interview with him. Thanks him for sharing his gaming experience to us.
Hi, Vendayn, glad to have a chance to do an interview with you. First, Can you briefly introduce yourself to our readers?
My name is Cody Harlow, 20 years old. My hobbies include keeping and raising ants, writing fantasy stories, playing PC games and doing outdoor activities. I also like long walks on the beach...oh wrong interview, sorry.
Well, in the interview we'll be mainly talking about browser games. How many browser games have you played ever?
I've must have played hundreds of browser games during my time, too many to even estimate.
When and how did you start to play browser games? What is your first browser game? What attracted you to that game? Do you still play it? If not, why did you quit it?
I think I started with Neopets? If not that, it was Racewarkingdoms or Adventurequest. When I started, don't exactly remember. Neopets attracted me because a lot of its games were fun and I really enjoyed the community, still keep in touch with one person I met from there when I first started, and a few others I've met over the years. I still play it occasionally. Racewarkingdoms was just a lot of clicking, I didn't start with the new version but the older, less graphics based one. Not sure why I was addicted to just clicking a button to level up (hahaha). I quit now because the community is horrid. Adventurequest was the first browser game (well any pc/console game) that I actually got to a high level in. I played it for 2 years and then off and on, don't play it anymore because I grew tired of it. Still a good game though. And I know this was more than three, but I don't exactly remember which of those three was my first browser game.
How many browser games are you playing now? What are they? How much time do you spend on playing them per day?
Right now? None. I've been really busy and virus attacks on my pc. If I was to be playing any, it would be Lands of Hope, one of the battleon games (all of them are good) and Fallen Sword. My time playing them is really random, but I play battleon games more.
- Carefree Interview: My Browser Game Experience(02-19)
- Gilfor's Tales Beta-version? Is there anyone interesting in it? (12-18)
- Celetania Interview: The Highly Anticipated Space-MMO (11-23)
- RuneScape Interview: A Fantasy-themed World of Gielinor(11-11)
- GPRO: Interview of New Records in GPRO(11-11)
- Hattrick: Interview with Ole Sorensen(11-09)
- Urban Rivals: Game Update Interview(10-28)
- Vendayn's Interview: Browser Games are Going to Do Better(02-26)
- Quake Live Detailed Quick Updates(02-26)