Browser-Based Game: A New Game Market in Viet Nam
- Views: Date: Jan 19 2009 10:18:08
- KeyWord: Browser-Based Game,game4v
- Summary: In 2004,the time that Vietnamese gamers were quite strange to webgame. In that time,they often entertain with flash games or simple mini-game online,because all most gamers didn't know any MMO game.
In 2004,the time that Vietnamese gamers were quite strange to webgame. In that time,they often entertain with flash games or simple mini-game online,because all most gamers didn't know any MMO game.
4 years later,webgame markets in Viet Nam really develop.
Some time after,Vietnamese gamers have acquired a lot of informations of game online world. They didn’t recognize the difference between all type of MMOgame such as MMO Casual, MMORPG, MMOFPS and MMO Browser-Based game.
Along this time,many game sites establish and provide Vietnamese gamers with alot of game news. However,in current time, Viet Nam don't have any game websites that only to introduce and to guide gamers to webgames or MMO browser games (such as BBGsite.com). Gamers must find out webgames if they want to play by themself and introduce to other players. But the number of webgame players is increasing rapidly
Foreign game companies are leaders.
Almost every webgames played by Vietnamese gamer, are made in England, French, Germany or USA, such asTravian, Ikariam, Gladiatus... with its English Language version. The Foreign game companies understand the tastes of gamer in this country,they like the game that simple,light,and fast,those are all feature of webgame. And some of international webgames have Vietnamese language.
Ikariam with Vietnamese language
And now,game companies in Vietnam have joined the party.
Realize the economic potential of the MMO Browser Base games,Vienam game companies have joined the "party". The first, Vgame company has published a webgame with Vietnamese name: "De Quoc Quat Khoi". This game is developed by Wydomo,a Chinese game company. After that,VTC Game announced webgame "Linh Vuong", also developed by a Chinese game company. And upcoming,VinaGame will publish another webgame in early 2009. All those thing make webgame's fans in Viet Nam are very happy.
Another way,some gamers feel so tired with farming in MMORPG or try to kill another gamers in MMOFPS... they want to play a gently type,and webgame have satisfied them. Webgame's also suitable for the people,who work in the offices with computer connected the internet,and don't have a lot of free times to play any another kind of MMOG. May be in this 2009 and 2010,the webgame market in Viet Nam will appear over 6 new webgames.
Linh Vuong,the second webgame has been published in Viet Nam
For more details at: http://www.game4v.vn/v6/
- Browser-Based Game: A New Game Market in Viet Nam(01-19)
- Imperia Online Punishments Announced(01-21)
- Lands Of Hope Daily Changes in Jan(01-21)
- Legend: Legacy Of Dragons: Grand Fort and Faytvor(01-21)
- Legend: Legacy Of Dragons: Cloister of Virtue (01-21)
- Travian 3.5 is Announced(01-21)
- BBGsite Gamelist is Available Now!(01-20)
- RuneScape: Seers' Village Achievement Diary(01-20)
- Galaxy News Announcing the Browser Game of the Year 2008!(01-19)