FunOrb - Armies of Gielinor
- Views: Date: Jan 15 2009 07:42:42
- KeyWord: RuneScape,FunOrb
- Summary: Today's update brings you a game inspired by RuneScape; Armies of Gielinor comes to FunOrb, bringing you epic battles of magic and mayhem.
FunOrb - Armies of Gielinor
Today's update brings you a game inspired by RuneScape; Armies of Gielinor comes to FunOrb, bringing you epic battles of magic and mayhem.
Armies of Gielinor is a turn-based battle game set during the God Wars on Gielinor. Numerous RuneScape monsters and creatures make an appearance, from the lowly grenwall to the mighty King Black Dragon. Starting with your lone barbarian chieftain, you must accrue and spend Mana to bolster your army with more units, with the aim of defeating enemies and capturing structures to earn enough Victory Points to beat your rivals.
The units in the game are affiliated to the various gods of Gielinor. A selection of Zamorak, Saradomin and Guthix units are available to all players, while members can access the full roster of units from these gods, as well as those affiliated to Bandos, Seren and the Menaphite pantheon. Neutral units (including the King Black Dragon) are available to all players.
There are three types of environment for members (one for free players), each available in four different map sizes: small (2 players), medium (2-4 players), large (2-6 players) and epic (4-8 players). The epic maps are huge, so, if it's an evening's worth of entertainment that you're looking for, you should start there.
There's the usual array of Achievements to earn and Ratings will be tracked in the Highscores section of the site. We are sure that the strategy-gaming community will have a lot to get to grips with. We plan to update this game regularly, and already have a number of things planned, so post your thoughts on the forums and let us know what you'd like to see next.
Armies of Gielinor has been an extensive game for us to develop, and, as such, the next release will be in three weeks' time (instead of the usual two). In the meantime, we will be holding a special Mod Wars day on Friday 23rd January. If you think your army has what it takes to beat the Mods at their own game, make sure to log into Armies of Gielinor that day and challenge us.
Head of FunOrb
To play Armies of Gielinor please visit: http://www.funorb.com.
- FunOrb - Armies of Gielinor (01-15)
- RuneScape: Logout Timer Increase(01-13)
- Top 10 Free Non-download Games (01-13)
- RuneScape: In Pyre Need(01-12)
- RuneScape: Weak Passwords Must be Changed(01-11)
- Runescape: Merchant on the Grand Exchange(01-05)
- How Runescape Began(01-05)
- RuneScape Behind the Scenes - January(01-03)
- RuneScape SMS Payment Options(01-01)
- RuneScape Players' Gallery (12-22)