Choose A Client Game or A Browser Game?
- Views: Date: Jan 04 2009 03:17:29
- KeyWord: Browser,Games,MMO,Games
- Summary: In recent years, Browser games have been developing very fast and are attracting more and more players. Some players even gave up MMO games to focus on Browser games instead. Maybe the following comparison will give you some clue.
The article is from BBGsite Forum Primary Administrator Tivon. Thanks Tivon.
In recent years, Browser games have been developing very fast and are attracting more and more players. Some players even gave up MMO games to focus on Browser games instead. Maybe the following comparison will give you some clue. Now let me make a brief comparison between Browser games and MMO games.
Normally MMO games feature stunning graphics, massive scenes and rich gaming experiences, and Browser games feature simple pictures, texts and flashes. Currently, Browser games are no match for MMO games concerning graphics, but we have to admit that more and more Browser games are beginning to pay more attention on graphics and some are even of the same standard with small size multi-player online games.
Gilfor's Tales is looked as the best graphically impressive browser game. It definitely has some of the best graphics and even better than some downloadable MMORPG.
- AQ World How to lvl up fast and make money (01-08)
- A Beautiful Brower-based Game -- Fragoria (01-08)
- Someone know Travians?(01-08)
- Cute browser game! (01-08)
- Brand New Game! Free 3D Web MMO Armored Legion Launch (01-07)
- Innogames Released Planned Changes in The West (01-06)
- What is longest time you've spent on a browser game?(01-05)
- Darkness Springs(01-05)
- How would you like to spend money on a browser game?(01-05)
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? (01-05)