RuneScape: Stealing Creation
- Views: Date: Nov 13 2008 03:24:47
- KeyWord: RuneScape,skill,event
- Summary: A magical portal has appeared in the Wilderness, and a group of mystics has set up camp around it. The portal leads to the Primordial Realm, an unfinished world in which sacred clay, the building material of the gods, lies scattered around.
RuneScape: Stealing Creation
The official website of RuneScape has updated some information about Stealing Creation.
A magical portal has appeared in the Wilderness, and a group of mystics has set up camp around it. The portal leads to the 'Primordial Realm', an unfinished world in which sacred clay, the building material of the gods, lies scattered around. The mystics are recruiting adventurers to go through the portal and retrieve the clay. To serve their purposes, however, they believe the clay must be tempered by bloodshed, so they will only send volunteers through in two teams that must compete against one another. No items can be taken through the portal, so the teams will have to make any equipment they need out of sacred clay when they arrive.
Nearly every RuneScape skill has a use in Stealing Creation, whether for extracting sacred clay from locations, making it into equipment, or thwarting the other team's efforts. Skill-focused players can concentrate on gathering or processing the clay, while those who prefer combat defend them or harass the other team. Whenever a player is killed, all the sacred clay items they are carrying will drop to the ground for the victor to pick up. Players can build barriers to defend key locations, summon new creatures made of sacred clay, and even pick one another's pockets.
The mystics will reward those who serve them well, so players can buy new combat and skill items that inherit the shape-changing properties of sacred clay.
Mod John A
RuneScape Content Developer
Where to start Stealing Creation:
Speak to one of the mystics in their camp just south of the Bounty Hunter volcano
In other news...
The Hallowe'en Trick or Treat event has been removed. The Swept Away quest will remain in-game as a piece of members' content. To start the quest, you'll need to speak to Maggie, who has moved her caravan to a spot just west of the Legends' Guild.
It seems the bracelet of regeneration was not only boosting the rate at which you regain Hitpoints but also the rate at which Hitpoints returned to normal after using potions with boosting effects. This has been fixed so the temporary boost always wears off at an ordinary rate.
We've fixed a bug that may have caused the in-game world map to not load every time.
The Fishing Trawler is for Fishing, so we have prevented players from leeching experience while undertaking other activities such as Fletching or enchanting items. This isn't fair to the legitimate players, and now the Trawler might not sink quite as often.
Several hats were still causing baldness, these have been rectified so you should retain your hairstyles. There were also numerous other graphical tweaks regarding clipping and render priority issues such as spiky hair appearing through hats.
And last but not least, some of you may have found that a lazy purple cat from the Hallowe'en event wouldn't change into a wily cat after exercise. This has been adjusted so your cat can become healthier again.
- Neopets Update: Pretzel Parade! (11-18)
- Mafia1930 Change: Storybook Cards Attack Protection(11-17)
- Gladius2: Hunting Wild Boars(11-17)
- Neopets Update: Wonderful New Box Meals(11-13)
- RuneScape: Stealing Creation (11-13)
- RuneScape Interview: A Fantasy-themed World of Gielinor(11-11)
- Runescape: Behind the Scenes November(11-10)
- RuneScape Review: Death in RuneScape(11-04)
- RuneScape Review: How Do I Get Started? (11-04)
- Runescape: Hallowe'en Event and Quest (11-04)